- Registration to Sherbrooke International Life Sciences Summit (SILS) can be completed online only.
- Early bird rates are available until May 31st 2015, after which late registration rates will apply.
- Payment by credit card (Visa ou Mastercard) or cheque is accepted.
- Checks must be received within 30 days of registration. Please note that, for late registration, payment must be received no later than September 11th, 2015.
- Rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include taxes.
- The Summit will be held entirely in English.
- Transportation to and from Sherbrooke and accommodations are not included in the SILS registration fee. However, a free shuttle service from Pierre-Eliott Trudeau Airport in Montréal, Downtown Montréal, and Downtown Québec can be offered upon reservation.
RATES – SILS 2015 (taxes not included)
* Proof required.
REGISTRATION at regular and academic/NPO rate INCLUDES:
- Entrance to all conferences, panels and presentations
- Participation to B2B matchmaking, if desired
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks on Tuesday September 29th 2015 and Wednesday September 30th 2015
- Welcome cocktail on Monday September 28th 2015
- Cocktail dinner and casino-reception at Théâtre Granada
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Sherbrooke Innopole will refund registration fees, minus an administration fee of 50 $, for cancellations made no later than August 28th 2015. No refunds will be issued after August 28th.
RegistrationMy B2B profile